Electronic Gadgets on Kilimanjaro - What you really need on your climb? On your way to the Kilimanjaro, you don’t want to carry needless weight. While Kilimanjaro Porters carry your food & your tent etc., you will have to carry your own day pack. But while Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, what you really need on your Day Pack and what should be added as Electronics Gadgets.
With our years of mountain experience, you can basically get to the top with all required Electronic Gadgets on Kilimanjaro. But there are some modern electronics gadgets which make a real positive difference to your climb experience.
When 19000 ft above the sea level, your Electronic Gadgets on Kilimanjaro will be your life savers and capture the scenic panoramic views of this gorgeous beauty.
Electronic Gadgets On Kilimanjaro: What You Really Need On Your Climb
When Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, do not forget to keep the necessary electronic gadgets with you.
The most required Electronic Gadgets on Kilimanjaro are, mobile phone, power bank, solar panel power bank, camera and its accessories.
- Mobile / Smart Phone: On yourClimbing to Mount Kilimanjaro, to send the messages about your progress and send pictures to your friends and family while passing Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro, mobile phone with extra memory cards are the urgent things to carry. You can also use your smart phone for updating your pictures and videos in social media.
- Camera: To get the high-resolution pictures of your amazing adventures during the summit, take the Best Digital Camera for Kilimanjaro. You have to carry heavy DSLR cameras in your day pack, all the way to the summit. As on higher altitudes and the summit shows the unique pictures of mountain, you need to carry the camera and it’s accessories to the summit. Camera is one of the most useful Electronic Gadgets on Kilimanjaro.
Bring a dust-proof and waterproof bag for your camera to keep it safe on stretches and loose gravel.
- Powerbank / Solar power bank: As there are no facilities for charging the batteries on Mount Kilimanjaro. Take the best quality Phone Charger Kilimanjaro. So, don’t forget to bring the power bank to charge the phone before starting the climbing. The benefit of solar power bank is you can charge it on any time which will not let your smart phone battery down. It will be beneficial service to find as Emergency Power Supply Kilimanjaro.
Top 10 Gadgets You Need For Climbing Kilimanjaro
There are 10 gadgets you should carry on your bag pack apart from Kilimanjaro Gear List.
- Camera: Camera can give better resolutions pictures than a phone while Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Head Lamp: As before the summit day you have to start from the mid night, head lamp is the most important gadget. Take the Best Digital Camera for Kilimanjaro climbing.
- Solar Power: The benefit of solar power bank is you can charge it on any time which will not let your smart phone battery down. Take the Best Solar Charger for Kilimanjaro climbing.
- Comfortable Sport Headphones: Enjoy the music in long trekking path with comfortable headphones.
- IPad/Tablet: Watch movies or play games when you need some down time.
- Mobile Phone: Take the Best Smart Phone for Kilimanjaro as it can be a fantastic tool for network.
- ATough Phone Case: Put your phone in a strong and tough case to keep it safe while Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Outdoor Video Camera: To capture the truly breath-taking moments and to record the stunning high-altitude tantrum!
- Finger Pulse Oximeter: As one of the best Climb Kilimanjaro Guide, we are recommending you to take finger pulse oximeter. You can check blood oxygen and risk of altitude sickness.
- Portable Rucksack Hydration: Keeping yourself hydrated is an absolute must during your summit.
These lists can help you arrange all necessary Electronic Gadgets On Kilimanjaro in your Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Enjoy your adventure by using these stuffs.