Getting the right Tanzania Travel Advice will help you enjoy your most awaited Tanzania Safari Tours with utmost ease and comfort. Although everything is uncertain in Tanzania, with Jerry Tanzania Tours’ experienced advice your hectic journey will be completely simplified.
Before You Start Your Preparation
- Keep your copies and e-versions of all necessary travel documents such as passport, driving licenses and vaccination certificate against yellow fever, and more.
- Buy your Tanzania Travel Insurance to enjoy a secure safari in Tanzania. As per the Tanzania Travel Advice Health, we suggest you cover your medical expenses with your insurance in case you need medical treatment overseas.
- Tanzania Travel Advice UK suggests you take living essentials in your hand luggage, and avoid taking items prohibited for carriage in the cabin such as nail polish, perfume, and cosmetic sprays.
- Pack light for Tanzania is the Tanzania Travel Advice USA citizens. Carrying luggage more than the expected weight can cost you more on your international flight expenses.
While In Tanzania
- After you reach the country we advise you not to abuse the prosperity of the country. Carrying excessively high amounts of money in the streets or carrying documents, laptops, etc, is not recommended. You can use a taxi for this matter.
- Tanzania Travel Advice Money from Jerry Tanzania Tours is to convert your cash at banks or airports or in immigration offices beforehand as you may need Tanzanian Shillings to tip your safari crew members.
- Another important Tanzania Travel Advice is to avoid conflict situations with the locals, as it is not worth spending your time and energy on and will spoil your vacation period. You can call us and we will try to help you in such situations.
While On Tanzania Safari
Here are few Tanzania Safari Travel Tips that will make your vacation more peaceful and delightful:
- While visiting the National Parks, if your path crosses through Ngorongoro, we suggest you take warm clothes. This is because the crater is situated at an altitude of 3000 meters, and this is the reason night time temperatures drop below zero, while it is quite warm
- We also suggest you take a change of clothes and new sets of clothes for each day.
- In safari, we suggest you wear khaki, dark-green, grey colors. Avoid bright colors on safari (white/yellow t-shirts, blue jeans), as they will become dirty.
- Another important Tanzania Travel Advice is to take safari cameras with specialist lenses which will help you take great images with the powerful zoom.
Another important suggestion is to tip $40-60 per day per vehicle to the safari crew. This is because safari is a customary tradition in Tanzania.
Get More Useful Tanzania Travel Advice From Jerry Tanzania Tours
On your Tanzania Safari Tours, you can book from our numerous Tanzania Safari Packages that offer mid-range safaris to Budget Safari Tanzania and Luxury Safari Tanzania to enjoy a lavish vacation and make your safari a dream tour to Tanzania. Jerry Tanzania Tours provides the Best Safari In Tanzania so don’t wait longer and start booking now.
Call our travel experts today to know more about such important Tanzania advice.