WHAT IS THE COST BREAKDOWN FOR CLIMBING MOUNT KILIMANJARO?
The Climbing Kilimanjaro on a Budget cost ranges starts from $1650 per person per climbing. Depending on the Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro route you choose, the length, and the number of people in the group the Kilimanjaro Climb Cost goes up.
Jerry Tanzania Tours provide you with high-end climbing equipment, professional and certified guides, dedicated and experienced porters, Kilimanjaro food (3 meals a day breakfast, lunch, and dinner), Kilimanjaro Park fees, inclusive of taxes, 2 nights hotel accommodation and 6-7 nights camping stays on mountain, roundtrip airport transfer and much more.
There are three kinds of climbing experience that you can choose from. We’ve broken down this section into three categories based on hikes for:
Budget-Conscious Climbs With Kilimanjaro Climb Costs Under $2,000
- If you choose Climbing Kilimanjaro on a Budget you can select our budget-friendly Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Packages that start from $1650 and ranges up to $2000.
Middle-Of-The-Road Spenders With Mount Kilimanjaro Climbs Between $2,000–$3,500
- Another choice you have is the mid-range Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Packages which has better gears and high-quality equipment facilities. Acclimatisation rate is higher compared to budget treks and the facilities of accommodation are better than budget trek packages. But the Kilimanjaro Climb Cost for these mid-range trek packages ranges from $2,000–$3,500.
Discerning trekkers spending $3,500+ on their Kilimanjaro Climb
- You will be provided with high-quality accommodation, great acclimatisation, best electronic and gear equipment, best quality food and much more. The cost of these climb starts from $3500 onwards.
|$1100 to $1500/person||$1500 to $3200/person||$2000 to $3500/person||$3200 to $5500/person|
|Most not licensed||Most licensed, some not||Licensed||Licensed|
|Cheap prices||Price depends on company||Price depends on company||Price is high|
|Low quality equipment||Equipment standards vary||High grade equipment||Top notch equipment|
|Guide experience levels vary||Guide experience levels vary||Highly experienced guides||Highly experienced guides|
|Crew commonly underpaid||Crew is paid minimum or below||Crew is paid minimum or above||Crew is paid minimum or above|
|Food is average or below||Acceptable to good food||Excellent food||Excellent food|
|Group-joining welcome||Group-joining welcome||Most do not join groups*||Most welcome group-joining*|
|Last-minute bookings welcome||Last-minute bookings accepted||No last-minute bookings||No last-minute bookings|
|Departure not guaranteed||Min. pax req’d for some**||Departure guaranteed||Min. pax req’d for most**|
|No extras offered||Usually no extras offered||Extras available: Oxygen tanks, Portable toilet||Extras available: Oxygen tanks, Portable toilet, Pulse oximeter|
Budget Kilimanjaro Climbs (US $1500-$2000)
There are many factors you need to understand about Climbing Kilimanjaro on a Budget before choosing this tour package. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Private toilets and mess tents – Yes
You will be provided with private and portable toilet facilities.
- The quality of food – Good Enough But Not High Quality
Although the quality of food is good it is not the best.
- Carry oxygen - Yes.
You will be provided with oxygen and other medical kits for emergencies.
- 6 Days, 7 days Or 8 Days – 6 Days
Your trek itinerary will be of 6 days on a shorter route to cut down on your Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Cost.
- Acclimatization – Low
Acclimatisation that is offered on these trek packages are low and Kilimanjaro Success rate is also low.
- Accommodation Quality – Low
You will be staying in camp facilities but the camping accommodation quality is lower than mid-range treks.
Choose A Budget Tour Operator With Varied Kilimanjaro Climbing Options
Travel with Jerry Tanzania Tours and enjoy the best facilities even on your budget tours for Climbing Kilimanjaro. We do not compromise on our trekker’s services and facilities even on budget tours. We accommodate as many items that we can manage in the budget.
This doesn’t imply we cut costs from our staff’s salary. As you will read further, the Kilimanjaro Park fee is inclusive of the Kilimanjaro crew salary which you will be paying us beforehand.
Choosing a budget-friendly trek package saves your Climbing Kilimanjaro Cost to a great extend and help you conquer the tallest free-standing mountain in the world, in a budget.
Inclusions For Climbing Kilimanjaro For Travellers On A Budget
- Round trip airport transfer
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Moshi, 5 nights on the mountain
- Mountain Guide -2
- Mountain Cook- 1
- Mountain Porters – 2/3 (depending on the size of the group
- Transportation to & from the mountain gate
- Meals:7 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- Treated Drinking Water
- Park fees (conservation fees, rescue fees, crew fees)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Oxygen for altitude sickness emergencies (other medical kits)
- Laundry service
- Sanitation Facilities
Exclusions For Climbing Kilimanjaro For Travellers On A Budget
- International & Domestic Flights
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Trekking gear
- Sleeping bag
- Visa fees
- $100 per person for US Nationals and $50 per person for other Country Nationals
- Senior Mountain Guide: $20 per day / per group.
- Assistant Mountain Guide: $15 per day / per assistant guide/ per group.
- Mountain Cook: $15 per day / per group.
- Mountain Porter: $10 per day / per porter.
- Mountaineering insurance
With Jerry Tanzania Tours everything seems achievable. Our expert guidance from start to finish will help you prepare well for the great hike of your life with ease. Our experienced tour guides will help you acclimatise well and achieve maximum success rate. We, however, suggest you to choose mid-range trek packages to achieve the best results.
To know more about our Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Packages and related Kilimanjaro Climb Cost contact our travel experts today!