Our Distinguished Safety Measures for After COVID-19 Travel
Jerry Tanzania has prepared a detailed procedure that will take place across our camps in response to Covid-19 measures. We have created a blueprint of how your Tanzania Safari Tourswill look upon your arrival here till the end of your Safari. Take a look:
Safety Measure before Arrival:
- It is highly recommended for all guests to apply and process their visas online before travel. This is essential because it limits your contact on arrival at the airport.
- Pre-arrival checks are mandatory along with temperature readings at airports by immigration officials for all incoming tourists.
Safety Precautions on Arrival:
- With detailed training on social distancing measures and safe interaction with our guests, our staffs are well-equipped to safely welcome you toTanzania Safari Tours.
- Welcoming you from far with open hearts and adhering to all social distancing guidelines, strict luggage handling procedures will take place.
- Your temperature will be checked by Camp Manager on arrival in camp with a digital handheld temperature scanner.
- After cleaning and disinfecting the rooms, they will be closed to avoid the entry of any unknown individuals. The guests will be the first people to enter their rooms with complete safety.
Safety Precautions in camp
- We have made it a rule for all camp crews to operate in teams who will arrive in camp in two-week isolation rotations.
- No access to other teams will be provided while in isolation.
- Within this period the visitors would also have completed their two-week isolation period having passed daily temperature checks they are good to start their Tanzania Safari Tours.
Precautions in Communal Areas
- Cleaning and sanitizing all communal areas, camp-wide has been made a daily measure.
- We have also arranged hand washing and cleaning stations for both staff and guests throughout the safari.
- There will be a dedicated front of house, housekeeping and cleaning team, for each camp allowing our crews to concentrate on certain areas of camp and not move between communal areas.
Sanitization of Rooms Regularly
- We have made it compulsory to clean, sanitize, and disinfected all rooms between guests.
- Areas requiring additional cleaning have been identified also called ‘Cleaning Hot Spots,’ in rooms which will be checked by our managers.
- Exclusive PPE kits for all camp staffs have also been made compulsory to keep the guests safe.
Safari Kitchens following Complete Hygiene Standards
- Following the complete strict international health and hygiene standards, as per Tanzania Safety Guidelines, our safari kitchens have gone through additional sanitization practices and checks before welcoming guests.
- Serving all meals privately at the camps, each visitor or group will be seated separately, safely distanced from neighboring tables. No Buffets will be in place.
How Game Drives have been sanitized?
- Cleaning all safari vehicles and sanitizing them before each activity has been in our priority procedure apart from sanitization and using disinfectants and hand sanitizers on the game drives. The game drive cars will be allocated privately.
- Only on the basis that standard social distancing can apply, shared game drives will only be done and will be limited to a maximum of four guests per vehicle on your Tanzania Safari Holidays.
Safety on the Safari
- We are planning private tours or small group tours which are the Best Safari In Tanzaniawhere if guests are in a shared vehicle, they will be in a group of a maximum of four guests.
- Our safari teams will ensure strict standard social distancing guidelines are maintained even on the Safari.