Warning: Illegal string offset 'suggestedpageid' in /home/jerrytanzaniatou/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/jerrytanzania-child/functions.php on line 854
Warning: Illegal string offset 'relatedpackageids' in /home/jerrytanzaniatou/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/jerrytanzania-child/functions.php on line 801
As the tallest mountain of Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro offers seven routes with different specifications for the summit. People often get confused while selecting Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro among the magnificent Kilimanjaro Routes. Choosing the Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro depends upon hiker’s physical fitness, health, chronic diseases (if any), desired comfort level, and others and provide the real Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro experience.
Choosing the unsuited route not only gives you the failure for the summit; it also can put your health at risk and make the wastage of time and money. Choosing the Easiest Route To Climb Kilimanjaro can make your trekking enjoyable, memorable, and worthy. Selecting Kilimanjaro Climbing Routes depends upon the choices of each and every people according to their health, comfort, experience, and demands.
There are seven routes for the summit on Mount Kilimanjaro. These routes are Marangu Route, Machame Route, Umbwe route, Rongai Route, Lemosho Route, Shira Route, and Northern Circuit Route. Factors like health, chronic diseases, time, the reason for hiking, the limitation for hikers, budget, interested routes specification, activities, comfort level decide the best and suitable route for you.
WHO IS CLIMBING – BEST ROUTE TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO
- Before deciding the Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro, you should consider the capabilities of each and every member of your group for Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- The factors that have an impact on choosing the Easiest Route To Climb Kilimanjaro are, the age of group members such as younger, elder, and those who have a medical diagnosis.
- It is also important to know about the members who are novice hikers or making hiking for the first time. You need to know who has never been living in a place of high altitude.
- Choose the route according to the health condition and fitness level of the people in your group. The route should have a better acclimatization profile and comfortable compared to other Kilimanjaro Climbing Routes. The route neither is the longest nor the steeper.
WHAT LIMITATIONS SURROUND – BEST ROUTE TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO
The limitations for Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro can be a lack of budget, lack of time, or have chronic diseases.
- For Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro at a moderate price, you can choose different ways to minimize your budget. Some of the ways are flight booking in special offers, choosing shortest routes, trekking in low seasons, trekking in a group, using local or public transportation, and renting trekking gear instead of buying.
- You can choose cheaper routes as per your budget. Choosing a longer route can be very expensive, but has a better acclimatization profile. Check the short itineraries and long itineraries can give you an idea about the acclimatization.
- The amount of money and time everyone in your group wants to spend on the mountain decides the Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro. Get an average idea about the amount of time and money the people in your group want to spend.
Booking for climbing and not getting enough opportunities for smooth and successful trekking is completely worthless.
Won't you join us on the Roof of Africa?
Jerry Tanzania Tours is one of the no 1 reputable operators on Mount Kilimanjaro, leading over 1000 climbs and guiding more than 2,000 people every year. All agree you won't find a better Kilimanjaro outfitter for your Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Choose From Varied Price Options For Different Routes To Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Get Quotes Instantly! CONTINUE READING
HOW DO YOU PERCEIVE YOUR TREK – BEST ROUTE TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO
- Choosing the more challenging or less challenging depends on the capabilities of yours and other people.
- For the best photography, you can choose the routes with the most spectacular scenic views of nature and wildlife. Routes with amazing scenery are Machame Route, Lemosho Route, Rongai Route, and Shira route. For hut accommodations, you can choose Marangu Route.
- For socializing and having fun with friends or members in your group, you can spend on the campsite or in the path. Some people want to get the most comfortable journey where some people like younger ones like the strenuous path.
- What Is The Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro depends upon the choice of activities every member including you want to experience.
Wondering For The Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro?
Be A Beginner Or An Experienced Climber, The Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro Is Never Same For Every Trekker. Stride Carefully And Confidently To Achieve Success On Any Route You Select To Climb This Great Summit. If you’re looking for Best Route to Climb Kilimanjaro, then choosing the route which is the only suitable for you among seven Kilimanjaro Climbing Routes. CONTINUE READING
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BEGIN – BEST ROUTE TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO
- Among all Kilimanjaro Climbing Routes, Lemosho and Shira Route approaches from the west side with the scenic beauty of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- The cost of the trekking route depends on the beginning of the route with the comfort and wild scenery. As the cost increases, more scenic beauty is.
- Machame Route, Marangu Route, and Umbwe route approach from the southern side of Kilimanjaro while Rongai Route is the only route that approaches from the Northern side.
WHY ARE YOU CLIMBING – BEST ROUTE TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO
- The purpose of climbing varies from person to person. Most of the trekkers are Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro to feel the success by reaching the summit. Some trekker attempts for a successful summit for the adventure.
- The unique flora and fauna of Mount Kilimanjaro also attract most of the people. In the rain forest zone, the cloudy environment with dense green vegetation gives the trekkers a unique and wonderful experience.
- If you want to face less traffic, then choose the Lemosho route, the Rongai route, and Northern Circuit Route.
- For the most spectacular scenic views of nature and wildlife, you can enjoy the Machame route, Lemosho routes, Rongai route, and Shira route.
WHEN ARE YOU CLIMBING – BEST ROUTE TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO
- Climbing in dry seasons like from June to early October and January to February is the Best Time To Climb Kilimanjaro. However, in dry seasons the crowd is more.
- If you are trekking during the dry season, then all routes are open and suitable. Marangu Route is the shortest and most comfortable route whereas; Machame route is the Easiest Kilimanjaro Routeon the basis “walk high and sleep low” opportunities.
- During the rainy or wet season, the Rongai route is the Best Route To Climb Kilimanjaro, as it is the driest route with the perfect staggering of camps for halts. This is the only route approach from the north side of Mount Kilimanjaro.
To achieve your dream, you should choose the longer route, dry season, well-trained guidance service, perfect training, and trekking gears. To find more, you can go through our Kilimanjaro Gear List.
For Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, you have to select the appropriate route according to your desires, comfort level, physical fitness, altitude, and experience.
As a local and old Tanzania based trekking and tour operator, Jerry Tanzania Tours provides varied and excellent trekking and tour packages with perfect guidance.
To get more idea for choosing the best trekking routes to Kilimanjaro visit us @ jerrytanzaniatours.com