Everyone in line for certifications. Fitness tests (without assault) side effects of tren body building priverno – masava fitness association…
Talking about the seven summits of the world, let’s make the comparison between two big milestones, Which Is Higher, Kilimanjaro Climb, Or Everest Climb? It is a fact that Mount Everest is the tallest among all, whose height beats the Kilimanjaro Height. The peak of Mount Everest is at 8850 meters (29035 feet), where the Uhuru peak of Mount Kilimanjaro is at 5895 meters (19332 feet). Let’s make the evaluation between Kilimanjaro Climb & Everest Climb on this edition…..
MOUNT EVEREST CLIMB
- Mount Everest is located on the border of Nepal and Tibet in the mid-Himalayan mountain range. The peak of Mount Everest was first climbed in 1953 by the mountaineers Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay during their British expedition.
- Its ancient name was Chomolungma. The mountain was given its official English name as Mount Everest, in 1865 by Andrew Waugh, a British Surveyor General for the Royal Geographical Society
- All the standard route to Everest’s summit is believed to be less difficult. That’s why, Everest remains a popular tourist spot, despite the climbers need to obtain an official permit, which can cost each person around $25,000.
- You will need physical and technical training to climb Everest.
- Kilimanjaro is otherwise known as the roof of Africa. It is the tallest free-standing mountain.
- Mount Kilimanjaro was a result of volcanic activity. These volcanic mountains are formed because of the eruption of molten rock, and mounds upon the surface.
- Kilimanjaro Climb can be performed by a variety of age groups, from ten years old and above.
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro is a tough hiking task for five to nine days depending on the Kilimanjaro Routes you select.
- As compared to Mount Everest, Kilimanjaro delivers a less difficulty level.
EVEREST VS KILIMANJARO: ON CLIMBER’S PERSPECTIVE
- While considering any trekking life, it is obvious to consider distance, altitude gain, and weather. Getting into Everest Base Camp needs 14 days of trekking which is around 75 miles. On the other hand, you can complete Kilimanjaro Summit in less than 50 miles which requires almost five days.
- The weather at Kilimanjaro Trails is tropical at the start point, but icy freezing at the Kilimanjaro Summit. But climate at Everest is more consistent in low temperatures.
- The Everest trek has a spectacular view once you cross Namche Bazaar. When you are in a region that presents more than 8000 peaks, then you are having a special treat. On the other hand, Mount Kilimanjaro is all about exploring four different climatic zones. You start your trek with beautiful rainforests, which eventually leads to a cloud forest, before opening out into a moorland zone. The best moment on the Kilimanjaro Climb is watching the sunrise and the icy glacier from the Uhuru peak
- Every year almost 40000 travelers come to touch the Kilimanjaro Summit but only 40% get success. It is because most of them make a shorter itinerary which eventually causes high altitude sickness.
- During your Kilimanjaro Trek, you will be camping out under the naked sky, but on Everest, you have to arrange your place to sleep inside a reasonably warm house.
- Kilimanjaro peak rises to a height of 5895m while Everest Base Camp has its foot at 5,365 meters. So it is difficult to climb Everest than Kilimanjaro.
- One of the biggest differences between Everest and Kilimanjaro trek is what you’re planning to do before and after your trekking life. If you’re in Tanzania, you are exposed to the best side of the wildlife and tropical areas at Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and Tanzania. But if you are visiting Nepal, you have only the Chitwan Jungle Safari which is a much smaller experience.
If you’re someone who values the balance between work and leisure, both Everest and Kilimanjaro offer unique opportunities to integrate your passion for trekking into your career. Consider planning your trips strategically to optimize your time away from work. You can even explore the possibility of remote work during your trek, provided you have the necessary connectivity and equipment. This way, you can fully embrace the adventure while still staying connected to your professional responsibilities. Combining work and hobby can be a fulfilling way to make the most of your trekking experience on either mountain.
GET THE BEST KILIMANJARO CLIMB WITH JERRY TANZANIA TOURS
In Conclusion, Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro is a punch in the gut test of your mental and physical ability. Traveling with Jerry Tanzania Tours will make you experience the heavenly scenario from the snowy Uhuru peak. We offer the best food on Mount Kilimanjaro as we have the best and the most experienced Climb Kilimanjaro Guide. The cultural contact will be with our highly trained guides and porters who will make you witness the best on Mount Kilimanjaro.