Hey, all the travel-buffs! You should be very careful about the Kilimanjaro Health & Medications before starting your Kilimanjaro Climb. You should take some necessary steps to avoid high altitude sickness. It is the most common on Kilimanjaro. By adding a little amount to your Climbing Kilimanjaro Cost and some changes to your diet pattern, you can avoid the mountain sickness.
What Natural Ingredients Fight Against Altitude Sickness?
Some natural ingredients can fight against the most often seen disease on Kilimanjaro, High Altitude Sickness. Here we will be discussing the natural ingredients which will help you avoiding Kilimanjaro Altitude Sickness.
- Antioxidants: Human body releases free radicals as by-products. These free radicals cause severe damage to our cells. Antioxidants protect our cells from these damages. A survey report shows a mountaineer taking a sufficient amount of antioxidants can reduce the fear of acute Mountain Sickness (AMS. Green vegetables are a rich source of antioxidants. You can also take antioxidants as vitamin supplements through Vitamin C & Vitamin E capsules.
- Beetroot Juice: Beetroot contains a huge amount of nitrate in it. This nitrate turns into Nitric Oxide inside our body, which helps our blood vessels to circulate oxygen, even at high altitude.
- Cordyceps: These are the fungus, generally grow on the high altitude regions. It acts as a Vasodilator for the mountaineers.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginko Biloba is a tree. Its leaves are used in treating various diseases. It is famous for improving blood circulation along with increasing brainpower. It will fight against some symptoms of altitude sickness.
- Rhodiola: This tree is grown in high altitudes. The roots of this tree act as an energy booster.
- Maca Root: maca roots are cultivated on the highlands of Peruvian Andes. It is famous for its medicinal characters. It is also proved effective for altitude sickness.
- Coca Leaves: This is known as the source of narcotic cocaine. It makes you forget the feeling of hunger, thirst, headache, etc.
These are the natural medicines you can use to fight against altitude sickness as well as to boost your physical strength without adding any amount to your Kilimanjaro Climb Cost.
Should I Take Diamox For Kilimanjaro?
This is also an often asked query, that Should I take Diamox for Kilimanjaro? Diamox is a medicine which is used for treating altitude sickness. The usual dosage of Diamox is 125mg. you can take it twice a day before 24- 28 hours you start trekking. It is an approved medicine according to Kilimanjaro Health & Medications.
What Medications And Vaccinations Do I Need To Climb Kilimanjaro?
Ever wondered, What Medications And Vaccinations Do I Need To Climb Kilimanjaro? You need to improve your immune system to combat adverse situations during Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. There are some vaccinations which you should do before your Kilimanjaro tour. Here is the list of, What Vaccinations Do I Need For Kilimanjaro?
- hepatitis & B
- Yellow Fever
All these vaccinations will add some around $100 to your Cost To Climb Kilimanjaro. Besides all these must-done vaccinations, you should take some medicines like anti-cold, sunscreen, moisturizes, etc.
We are getting so many queries on Do I Need Malaria Tablets For Kilimanjaro? You will face a fierce attack of mosquitoes in Tanzania. So be prepared for it by carrying the malaria tablets with you.
Kilimanjaro Health & Medications Guide Offered By Jerry Tanzania Tours
If you are preparing to hike Kilimanjaro then pay attention to Kilimanjaro Health & Medications and enjoy a beautiful trekking experience on Kilimanjaro. These are some natural habits you can add to your daily routine without raising your Kilimanjaro Climbing Cost. We, at Jerry Tanzania Tours, value our customers and understand what our clients need. We are famous for delivering the best Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Packages. Call us for any assistance. We are just a call away.