Warning: Illegal string offset 'relatedpackageids' in /home/jerrytanzaniatou/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/jerrytanzania-child/functions.php on line 801
Who doesn’t want to save on Kilimanjaro Climb Cost, pay less and yet experience the gorgeous beauty of the world from the top of the summit? So then is it possible to spend the minimum, less $1000 or so, and yet be able to fulfill your dream of Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro? Let’s find out!
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO IN $1000?
Well, honestly, many trekkers, unfortunately, choose this process of booking trek packages at $1000 or less from cheap tour operators by booking after reaching Kilimanjaro. You may be paying less while booking in this manner. But we will tell how these cheap tour operators make Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro possible in such low costs:
- Kilimanjaro Park Fees: If you have already visited our How Much Does It Cost To Climb Mount Kilimanjaro webpage, you would know that the Kilimanjaro Park Fees are part of the major cost to climb Kilimanjaro. It costs anywhere around $800 or more per person. This cost includes Kilimanjaro National Park Conservation fees, rescue fees, porter fees, etc. And this cost cannot be compromised.
- Environmental Friendly Climb: You don’t want to compromise on polluting the Kilimanjaro Routes with waste products while doing the climb. And this is the cause why environmentally friendly climbs cost so much.
- Cutting Down On Porters Fee: When your cheap tour operators promise you Kilimanjaro climb in less than $1000, the first thing they would cut their costs from is the Kilimanjaro Porters Fees. So if you choose these cheap climb options you are climbing at the cost of the daily wages of poor porters who are being cheated by these cheap tour operators.
SHOULD YOU CONSIDER AFFORDABLE KILIMANJARO CLIMBS IN $1000 OR LESS?
We at Jerry Tanzania Tours have provided Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Packages to thousands of climbers and have taken over hundreds of group climbs over 15 years of our time as Tanzania’s number one tour operator. And take this from us; we do not suggest you climb Mount Kilimanjaro at $1000 or less, because it is highly dangerous.
Let Us Understand Why?
- You are compromising on the Kilimanjaro equipment and gear quality by choosing cheap climbs to Mount Kilimanjaro
- You are compromising on the Kilimanjaro Porters and other crew members’ fees while cheap tour operators force these porters to carry extra weight than prescribed by KPAP (Kilimanjaro Porter’s Association Project).
- Also there high chances the Kilimanjaro crew accompanying you get poor quality gears and Kilimanjaro food only one or two times a day.
- When they are disinterested, low-paid, and tired, they will hardly care about your safety and security.
- This compromises your safety almost 6000 meters above sea level, which is life-threatening.
- If you are not accompanied by a good Kilimanjaro Guide, he will not be able to take your medical checks daily and monitor your health or carry out emergency medical procedures in case of serious conditions of altitude sickness.
SO WHICH IS THE BEST KILIMANJARO CLIMB COST SAVING CHOICE?
As per our understanding, the best choice for Climb Kilimanjaro Cost is choosing mid-range climbs of $1500-$2500 from reputed and licensed tour operators like Jerry Tanzania Tours. And why we say so?
- We have years of experience in taking various Kilimanjaro Group Climbs up to the summit
- We guarantee you more than 90% chance of high success rate of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro
- We take care of your utmost safety and security, it is our top priority
- We treat our team members (Kilimanjaro crew) as our family and abide by the KPAP guidelines for porter treatment and minimum wages.
- We provided our team members with high-quality gears and daily meals three times a day.
- We provide our customers with high-quality equipment and gear for their safety and complete security.
WHY CHOOSE JERRY TANZANIA TOURS FOR A SUCCESSFUL MOUNT KILIMANJARO CLIMB?
You will receive the best of guides and porters who will guide you and support you constantly throughout the process of the climb. You will receive immense knowledge and Kilimanjaro related facts from our tour guides who have years of experience of Climbing Kilimanjaro and have completed the climb more than 70-100 times.
We will be glad to clear your queries regarding Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing. So call us now and speak to our Jerry Tanzania Tours expert directly!