Climbing Kilimanjaro Cost from Ireland – $2000/ $3000/ $4000/ $5000. Which one is the best price to start Kilimanjaro Climbing as an Irish Traveller? Did you know that the Kilimanjaro Climb Cost From Ireland was only $4000 (3360 Euros), which is way less than any other northern European Country?
If you are looking for the complete Kilimanjaro Climb Cost breakdown for an Irish citizen planning to climb Kilimanjaro or anyone from Ireland planning a Kilimanjaro climb, you are the right place.
We are the company offering quality trips to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro. If you are in Ireland and looking for constant contact with professional climbers who have put over 1,000 people on the summit of Kilimanjaro, contact us today!
In this blog, we will do a complete analysis of the factors that influence the prices and what we will discuss in detail about the Climbing Kilimanjaro Cost From Ireland.
Various Factors Affect Your Kilimanjaro Climbing Expenses, Some Of Which We Have Discussed Below In Detail:
|Vaccines||$200 (Flu, Yellow Fever, Hepatitis A&B)|
|Pre – Travel Health Check-up||$150 (optional)|
|COVID Related expenses||$200|
So as you can see from the above table, the Total Cost To Climb Kilimanjaro From Ireland is around $4000 or less than 3400 Euros. Let us now look into all these factors in detail.
KILIMANJARO TOUR OPERATOR COST TO START KILIMANJARO CLIMBING FROM IRELAND
The major expense of Climbing Kilimanjaro From Ireland is related to the Kilimanjaro tour operator costs. For any mid-range or luxury tour operator like Jerry Tanzania Tours, the Cost To Climb Kilimanjaro is approximately $2000 for any individual irrespective of whether you hold Irish citizenship or not.
The following are the inclusions in the packages that we offer:
- Kilimanjaro Park fees
- Kilimanjaro Crew Salary
- Roundtrip from Airport costs
- Kilimanjaro food Costs
- Kilimanjaro accommodation costs in Moshi and camps
- Essential Equipment on the mountain, etc.
KILIMANJARO INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT COST FROM IRELAND
After the tour operator costs, the next big expense is the Kilimanjaro International Flight cost from Ireland.
- This influences the Climbing Kilimanjaro Cost from Ireland to a great extent.
- As Total Climbing Kilimanjaro Cost from Ireland is 4000$, the Kilimanjaro Flights from Ireland cost around $950 and more.
- You can also check return and transit Flights to Ireland, Flights to Dublin, and Flights to Belfast and book the most affordable ones from sights such as http://skyscanner.com/ and https://www.cheapflights.com/flights-to-kilimanjaro/, etc.
CLIMBING KILIMANJARO FROM IRELAND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
If you are Climbing Kilimanjaro from Ireland you will need the following travel requirements such as a Kilimanjaro Travel Insurance, Tanzania Visa, Ireland passport, etc.
- You may also need to show your itinerary in case you are purchasing a Tanzania Visa on arrival at the Kilimanjaro Airports.
- The Climbing Kilimanjaro Cost from Ireland is influenced by your travel insurance costs that cover over 6000 meters above the sea, Kilimanjaro Helicopter rescue, Medical treatment in Tanzania, etc.
- It costs around $50 – $60 (approx.). The Best Travel Insurance Ireland is World Nomads, without a doubt.
- For Tanzania Visa, you can visit the Tanzanian Embassy website and apply online or visit the Irish embassy Tanzania in case of any queries.
- The cost of a Tanzanian Visa is $50 for any person with Irish Citizenship.
KILIMANJARO VACCINATION COST IN IRELAND
If you are planning for Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro then the most essential expenses that you need to consider for your Climb Kilimanjaro Cost is the Kilimanjaro Vaccination cost. So before Climbing Kilimanjaro From Ireland, you need the following vaccinations. The cost of each along with the pre and post Travel health check has been mentioned below:
|Basic Recommended Vaccines For Most Travellers||Price|
|Hepatitis A & Typhoid *||€75|
|Tetanus, Diphtheria & Polio *||€35|
|Tetanus, Diphtheria, Polio & Pertussis*||€45|
|Yellow Fever (required for certain countries)||€40|
|Hepatitis A * (this vaccine is in limited supply)||€50|
|Hepatitis B *(course of three injections)||€50 per injection|
|Pre-Travel Health Check||€125|
|Post Travel Health Check||€125|
KILIMANJARO TIPPING COST FOR IRISH CITIZENS
The Kilimanjaro Tipping Cost for any individual depends on the number of travelers accompanying you in the group, the duration of your trek, and the number of Kilimanjaro Crew Members accompanying you on the mountain. The approximate cost of tipping the crew members is $250 – $300 per climber.
COVID RELATED EXPENSES IMPACTING KILIMANJARO CLIMB COST FOR IRISH CITIZENS
Apart from all other expenses, some new expenses have been added to your Kilimanjaro Climb cost which includes the following:
|COVID-19 Antibody Testing||Price|
|Covid-19 Test & TMB Travel Clearance Cert||€180|
|Covid-19 Test €160 (Without Cert)||€160|
|Covid-19 Antibody (In clinic) Test||€80|
You will be undergoing a strict screening process at the airport upon reaching Kilimanjaro. However, the 14-day quarantine period is not compulsory for all travelers unless you show symptoms of COVID.
KILIMANJARO GEAR RENTAL COSTS FOR IRISH NATIONALS
If you have gone through our exclusive Kilimanjaro Gear List, you will know that the cost of each gear essential on Mount Kilimanjaro is quite expensive. But with Jerry Tanzania Tours you can rent these gears at $100 and enjoy the same benefits. The Kilimanjaro Gear that we provide is of great quality and extremely essential while Climbing Kilimanjaro.
WHY CHOOSE JERRY TANZANIA TOURS FOR CLIMBING KILIMANJARO FROM IRELAND?
We at Jerry Tanzania Tours understand your need to save on your Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Cost and provide you with the best budget-friendly, customized, and affordable tours without you having to compromise with the services. Our experienced Kilimanjaro Guides and dedicated porters, help you immensely on the trek.
Book with us now and we promise you will not be disappointed. Call us now to speak to our travel experts directly.