In 2021-22, the Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro adventure has so many added policies which include the important safety, Staff, and Procedure Information. The safety of climbers is al time 1st concern during Kilimanjaro Climb. Many operators of Kilimanjaro offer broad safety gear on Kilimanjaro.
It is said that altitude sickness is the most faced problem on Kilimanjaro Trek. After everything, you must want to touch the altitudes. So the vital info, rules, and services should be known by everyone who is just heading for Kilimanjaro Hike. The supplication of emergency oxygen and AED devices on each climb is there.
The menu of cuisines maintains by professional cooks. Mountain foodies who have long- experience in food service in Tanzania
- Improving the menu plans to create amazingly great meals in such unwelcoming environments.
- Tasty, energy-gaining meals require for high-altitude mountain trekking. There is a thrilling list of options that take in vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free menu plans.
- Jerry Tanzania Tours follows the exception to the use of stock cubes, and processed foods. The cooks are trained to make delicious food using real ingredients.
- Each Kilimanjaro Climb travel with a set recipe book covered with ingredient of each dish of each meal.
MOUNTAIN CUISINE! HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
Snacks Upon Arrival In Camp
Homemade Trail snacks such as dried fruit, delicious energy bars. Each explorer grows a least two path snacks per day, distributed after breakfast.
- Cookies, cakes, bread, and dessert.
- Organic produced coffee (optional) with the best Tanzanian ground coffee.
- Fancy cheese platter (optional), cheeses served with locally produced crackers, at the beginning or finish of your trek.
- Wine (optional), served in glass flutes at the gate, to celebrate your success reaching Uhuru Peak.
Mountain Guides and Core Crew
Our Kilimanjaro Trek guides are one of the cores, capable and professional crew. Our guides and core crew have the best reward package on Kilimanjaro.
Wilderness First Responder Certified Mountain Guides – As per preference we deal with a minimum of two certified WFR guides on each hike. Normally t suggest that 1 guide per 2 guests.
Professional Cook – trained cooks set menu plan accompanied by a thorough recipe book. Reviewing and improving recipes, and doing special training on vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free menu strategy.
Waiter – The meal service and certify the trekkers’ nutrition is their top priority. The dining tent is hygienic, organized, and ready for you when you reach each camp.
Campsite Manager – Confirms expert setup, breakdown of camp. They also the head porter connection on each trek, certifying that porters are fairly burdened each day.
Porters- On the mountain, operators liberated ’monitoring porters’ to give us continuous feedback on our fair practice systems.
- Generally extreme lengths to strictly uphold weight limits for Kilimanjaro Porters loads (20kg per porter). Operators have scales on each trek to ensure that every day, loads are not topped, ever.
For outfitting on Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, readout to our guests’ feedback, and follow your own passion for originating. Jerry Tanzania Tours found the right blend of utility and form with our mountain equipment. There are comfortable tents and other gears to make the trekker more comfortable throughout the journey. See below for more ideas about the equipment provided.
- Mountain Hardwear Trango 3.1 sleeping tents (a triple tent used as a double tent or single tent (with supplement).
- All sleeping tents have custom-made groundsheets covering both foyers, to allow clean & dry storage of gear, and keeping water, mud, or dust from entering the tent.
- sleeping mats for Cold-weather (closed-cell foam)
- Large custom-designed and fabricated weatherproof dining tents with a flysheet, four doors, windows, and ventilation, and full floors with storm skirt and ropes.
- High powered solar LED lights in the dining tent
- Aluminum dining tables with Maasai-style tablecloths
- Large aluminum chairs
- Large private toilet tents with portable flush toilets on a stable frame. For 7+ climbers, two toilet tents are provided.
- In campsites without toilet facilities
- Washstands provided for washing hands before and after each meal.
- Fresh hand-towels.
- Hot water bottles prepared each night
- drinking water by purification of all drinking water for all Kilimanjaro trekkers and staffs
- Rental gear/ trekking clothing like synthetic sleeping bags, Gore-Tex outerwear, warm layers, & trekking poles.
- Luxury sleeping tent
- Hot showers
- Mess tent heater
- First-aid/trauma & medicine kit – fully stocked as per Wilderness First Responder guidelines, with medicine instructions.
- Pulse-oximeter – The head guide checks, evaluates, and documents these numbers daily at dinner time, for each climber.
Medical apparatus porter stays with the cluster at all times on Kilimanjaro Hike to confirm that the safety gear is always nearby and ready to employ.
On Kilimanjaro Climb there will be one head guide, one cook, and one waiter plus mutable assistant guides and porters. See the plan below for approximate numbers. The approximate amounts proposed are from the GROUP.
- Head guide: $20-$25 or more per day
- Assistant trekking guides: $15 – $20 per day per assistant
- Cook: $10-$15 per day
- Waiter: $5-$10 per day
- Porters: $5 per day per porter
It all time important to have a proper inquiry of your operator which you are going to hire. The services are different from different operators. For the year 2021-22, every operator has been updating their packages and services. According to the journey type you choose and the facilities you are wondering about is very concerned by our operator. For a detailed Climb Kilimanjaro Guide, you can have a visit and inquiry @ Jerry Tanzania Tours.