According to all info, you can get a proper idea for gear list packing. It is significant to have a proper idea about the Kilimanjaro Packing List. This offers you generous time to get the correct fit, highest quality. Hopefully, test it during Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. The more relaxed you are with your own packing the better trekking you have.
The difference between enjoying the ambitious experience of Kilimanjaro Climb. Wishing you were at home popped up in bed, all comes in your gear. High-quality equipment lasts you to make the right choice when trekking starts.
Kilimanjaro Packing List
For Kilimanjaro Gear List make sure, everything needed for a summit attempt should be there. No more, no less. If you are not an experienced climber don’t plan to be for anything. Save yourself some money was likely and rent gear if need.
The packing list s is being more vital. Because those things cannot available on the way to Kilimanjaro Hike.
Kilimanjaro Kit List
Main Duffle Bag (Dry Bags)
It’s essential to have pack daytime stuffs. Because the Night required essentials are found in the campsite. Due to the extreme humidity and climate differences, a lot of moisture will build. It’s best to put your garments into unalike colored dry bags to help you arrange and keep everything dry. You can also use a larger one to put clothes dry, smaller ones for electronics.
- The bag must be able to fit: rain stuff, water bottles, snacks, sun cream, sunglasses, camera, and many more.
- The waterproof duffel isn’t always as water-resistant as you may expect that is why backpack rain cover.
Kilimanjaro Packing List of clothing is all about layers. Quick-drying, wicking material is best. Cotton clothes should be avoided as it becomes heavy. Due to the cold temperatures at altitude, it can be problematic to dry belongings out once they are wet.
- 2 Baselayers of long-sleeved thermal
- 2-3 Tops of short shirts
- Fleece or warm layer
- Insulated down jacket Waterproof jacket – large enough to fit on top
- Waterproof Gloves to keep palm warm
- Hiking socks with varied thicknesses.
- Shorts for the first and last day.
- Trousers/leggings should be lightweight
- Fleece-lined pants of thicker, warm trousers.
- Joggers / insulated tracks are good too.
- Long johns
- Waterproof trousers for multiple days of rainstorms
- 2 pairs of grit boost of fresh socks each day.
Always prefer to 0.5 or 1 size larger than normal to make room for hiking socks and foot swelling from elevation.
Try-out your foot whilst the boots are undone and slide your toes all the way to the end. Feet able to put index finger down the back of the heel without too much of a squeeze.
Then move your heel back and lace-up. You should be able to tread downhill without your toes squishing into the front.
- Sleeping bag to stay warm.
- Sleeping bag liner to keep it clean and give an extra layer of warmth and comfort.
- Sleeping mat cordiality as it keeps you advance off the ground.
- Toiletries bag or dry bag
- Toilet paper (traveling anywhere)
- Toothbrush, paste, and brush holder( mandatory)
- Moisturizer for body
- Sunscreen lotion of high SPF protect
- Lip balm with SPF protection
- Wet wipes for cleansing face
- Sanitary products
Kilimanjaro Equipment List
Their importance is to confirm your safety and will have a full emergency first aid kit, oxygen, and equipment. On the peak, that being said, no one knows your body better than you do. So it is vital you take charge for your own health and comfort whilst on Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing.
- Medications – headaches are the most common indication of altitude. Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Nurofen, diarrhoea tablets.
- First Aid Kit – a small kit with some basics.
- Hand sanitizer
- Malaria tablets
- Mosquito repellent
- Head torch is vital according to different light options. Bring spare batteries.
- Camera –The quality of phone cameras is so high nowadays that you could make do with that, but be sure to bring something that will keep it charged!
- Power adapters
- Power bank for additional charges.
- Spare batteries or head torch.
- Mobile phone for photos.
Miscellaneous Kilimanjaro Kit
- Water bottle of 3 liters.
- Water purification tablets
- Walking poles help support your knees.
- Earplugs/eye mask
- Microfiber towel.
- Polarised sunglasses – essential, to protect from UV reflects off of the snow.
There is a lot of data here for Kilimanjaro Packing List. Your packing procedure as you now know exactly what to take, and what not to take!
If you were absorbed in joining global trouble on Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. You can follow @Jerry Tanzania Tours. You’ll find the details of each Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Guide, dates, prices, and anything else you’d need to know.