Is there any magnificent and extraordinary scenario captured during Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro? Yes, not only magnificent but also the masterpiece scene of your whole journey. The Kilimanjaro Full Moon Climb would give you your fantasized experience. But the probability of getting the opportunity completely depends on the time and Kilimanjaro Routes you have chosen.
HOW KILIMANJARO FULL MOON CLIMB IS WELL KNOWN?
- You will go with and guided in your night-time hike by the dazzling light of the full moon. It enlightens your six-hour trip up to Uhuru Peak, making the glaciers sparkle and the rising and falling clouds below you glow.
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro throughout a full moon offers you wonderful night views of Kibo from most of the night camps.
A full moon thus makes what’s by now a very special journey just that little more special. The full moon is widely considered as Best Time To Climb Kilimanjaro.
WHAT EXACTLY IS A FULL MOON AT KILIMANJARO?
A full moon is a lunar segment when the Moon can visible in its entirety from Earth. This appears when Earth is to be found straight between the Sun and the Moon (Sun and Moon differ by 180°). It occurs about every 29 days, so you have 12 times in a year to the spectator the full moon.
That’s one occasion every month to view this beautiful celestial event from the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro.
WHY IS THE KILIMANJARO FULL MOON CLIMB SO POPULAR?
Firstly you’ll be accompanied and guided in your night-time trek by the bright light of the full moon.
Secondly, a practical reason for Kilimanjaro Trek during a full moon is that its brightness.
Thirdly, Climbing Kilimanjaro during a full moon offers you magnificent night views of Kibo from most of the overnight camps.
KILIMANJARO FULL MOON CLIMBING DATES
- If you would like to experience a full moon though on your Kilimanjaro Climb, then contact us about when to plan your trip as per highly regarded weather forecasting websites. You may find different dates across different Kilimanjaro operator websites.
- Therefore please don’t rely on this data as gospel. While it is not essential to the high point on the exact full moon date to receive advantages of the beautiful moonlight along your ascend, a 7-day should be 5days prior to the full moon date.
We have presented an entire list of the Kilimanjaro Full Moon Date and new moon date for 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. Kindly note the dates for the best estimation.
|August||22nd||11th||1st / 30th|
PRACTICAL REASON FOR KILIMANJARO FULL MOON TREKKING
It illuminates your pathway.
- Usually, you would be forced to wear a head torch on summit night, still, under a full moon on the night you could go away without using a head torch (we still suggested you carry a head torch).
- The only downbeat of trekking under a full moon is the stars are concealed by the sparkles. A passionate stargazer can trek under a new moon when the entire of Kilimanjaro lies under a coverlet of striking stars.
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with cloudless full moon night is without a doubt an unforgettable experience. To know the proper Kilimanjaro Full Moon Climb date for your summit, don’t hesitate to contact for the Climb Kilimanjaro Guide now with Jerry Tanzania Tours.