You should not sign up for a 12 days Lemosho Route Climb and after arrival find out that you have to spend 7 days on Kilimanjaro. Climbing Kilimanjaro is very important to you as it a goal for life. If you want to start Kilimanjaro Climb, this very vital to know proper information about your trek. So How Do You Count Days While Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro? Where you will reach, go next to where, how many days you will spend, what precautions to follow, and many more things… but all can be countable if you know the right no of days for your Kilimanjaro Adventure.
Normally, it is quite confusing that how many days actually need to Trek Kilimanjaro. Many operators have different descriptions of the days of hiking. Most of the time it is difficult to memorize how days have gone during the Kilimanjaro Hike.
CALENDAR COUNT FOR THE DAYS ON THE MOUNTAIN
Climbers should have to pay attention to their Climbing Kilimanjaro.
You can always see that many companies are there who comparatively give vast difference who made the visitors quite confused.
There are companies, count only the summit days and some companies add the arrival day and the departure day.
N.B – Everyone should analyze that how some companies are given the duration of 9 Days where some other companies give 7 Days. How can be a difference between the 2 Days are here?
VARIABLE PRACTICES TO COUNT YOUR DAYS FOR KILIMANJARO
- You have to count your journey according to the hiking day. After browsing the journey, you will find the day that generally says that you will get back to your camp. This is your last day in Kilimanjaro.
- You can count your actual no. of Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Days by subtracting the last day on your first day. If you are able to know the no. of days, you will have a secure hold on the sections of Kilimanjaro.
- You will initiate to count the days of acceleration up to the climb and the days after the hike. Very frequently there are several extra days added to the journey in terms of making the tour longer and more costly.
- Make sure to calculate the days on the mountain along with an authentic map of each campsite. So you will get to know that the 10 Days Lemosho Route is actually about 8 days.
- It will be easier to have counted on the after reaching the campsite at night. Such as, your map has 7 listed campsites which imply that you will stay for 7nights. And the final day you will be on the peak.
- Additionally, we really praise that you come one day before. For example, if your arrival day is 6th April. Book your flight to arrive on the 5th. It will help you to have a recovery of long flight journey.
TRIP BRIEFING BEFORE THE DAY CLIMBING MOUNT KILIMANJARO
Many companies have their trip briefing to the visitors for their further schedule. They do it in the morning or in the afternoon before the journey.
At the time of late arrival, it is partial to the rest of the climbers. That’s why the Climb Kilimanjaro Guide still has agenda to do organize for the next morning’s departure.
At the trip briefing, the visitor is informed to the thing which should know on the mountain. Make sure to arrive before 5 pm of the day before your climb.
By missing the trip briefing, it will again inform you at the time of trailhead on the beginning day. It will not be as detailed since getting to Kilimanjaro is the first primacy.
The counting of days is important. It tends to be how much expensive, your trekking time will going to be recorded.
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro will be a lifetime achievement, so it needs to be proper. We will help you to make your Kilimanjaro Climb perfect. And also give assurance of having the right calculation of your trekking days. For further details like Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Guide, contact us @Jerry Tanzania Tours.