The Best Choice to choose from Kilimanjaro Climb Cost ranges is the mid-range climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Packages that start from $1500 to $2000. This is the least amount of price we would suggest any climber planning for Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro should budget. We will tell you why?
Choosing Local Mid-Range Tour Operators
What many climbers aren’t aware of is if the tour operator they are booking with has a TALA license or not. We at Jerry Tanzania Tours are licensed and if need be we send you a copy of the same. We believe in delivering credibility and building trust with our clients.
While choosing tour operators, you need to understand the difference between:
- Local No-frills Operator: Do not have a license to operate as tour operators and are locally based. Charge you $1000 or so for Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Local Mid-Range Operator: They provide mid-range travel packages from $1500-$2500 and so one. They are locally based and you do not pay extra for third party charges.
- Overseas Standard Agency: Use third parties in Tanzania to book your Kilimanjaro Climb Packages and provide sub-standard results with price ranges up to $2500 or more.
- Local High-End Operator: These tour operators are locally based luxury tour operators and provide high-end services at price ranges of $2500 and above. You don’t pay extra for third party bookings.
- Overseas Luxury Company: This is the most expensive package offer where overseas tour operators use third party operators in Tanzania to offer you luxury packages at ranges $4000-$7000.
Among these, we recommend local mid-range or luxury tour operators such as Jerry Tanzania Tours so that you pay less and enjoy more services.
What are the inclusions in your Kilimanjaro Climb Cost?
- A fair living wage for their guides and porters
- Food and water for all hikers, porters, and guides
- Camp equipment, such as tents, restrooms, and cooking gear
- Two night and 6-7 days accommodations at Moshi/Arusha and on Mount Kilimanjaro
- Roundtrip travel costs from Airport to Hotels in Moshi/Arusha.
- Medical Equipment
- Kilimanjaro Crew fees (5-6 crew members per climber)
- Domestic transportation from hotels in Moshi/Arusha to Kilimanjaro National Park gate.
What’s excluded in Your Kilimanjaro Climb Cost?
Apart from the above major inclusions, the following factors are excluded from the Climbing Kilimanjaro Cost:
- Airfare from your home to Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Passports and visas you’ll need to enter the country
- Vaccinations, if you need them
- Extra hiking equipment
- Protective clothing and hiking boots
Choose Mid-range Climb Kilimanjaro Cost range at $1500-$2000
Apart from getting great services, amenities, and experience you can expect the following from mid-range Kilimanjaro Climb:
- Big Kilimanjaro Crew Group: In a group of 10 people you will be accompanied by 30+ people as your Kilimanjaro Crew that included 7-8 Guides, 3-4 Cooks, and at least 2 porters per climber. This implies your per day per climber cost would be around $100–$150.
- Good food quality and trained cooks: We provide you with great cooks who know proper food handling practices. The Kilimanjaro Food Cost is the most important $20–$40 per climber per day. Good quality food increases your chances of avoiding traveler’s diarrhea. Your Kilimanjaro food cost covers the food your guides, cooks, and porters will be eating too.
- Good quality of gear and equipment: Although Jerry Tanzania Tours will provide you with great quality Kilimanjaro Gear and Equipment, whether you choose mid-range or luxury climb packages. Some of the other tour operators provide average quality but good gears and equipment that includes: 4-season waterproof mountain tents, chairs, a private toilet tent, 2-inch comfortable air/foam mattresses, 4-season base camp dining tents, and waterproof duffle bags.
- Rental equipment. The best choice for your expensive Kilimanjaro Gear and equipment which costs around more than $800, is to rent the same at $100 or less from us. We provide the following items as part of your rented gears:
- Wet weather clothing (i.e., rain jacket and pants)
- Layered cold weather clothing (i.e., down jacket and gloves)
- Mountain Hardwear “Lamina” – 30-degree sleeping bags
- Komperdell & Leki trekking poles (or similar)
- Outdoor Research Gore-Tex gaiters
So why not choose mid-range tour operators like Jerry Tanzania Tours and save your Climb Kilimanjaro Cost instead of over-paying overseas tour operators and compromising on the quality of services provided to you?
Choose Jerry Tanzania Tour Operators for the best Priced Kilimanjaro Tour Packages
Jerry Tanzania Tours helps you with the best Kilimanjaro Guides and Porters who assist you constantly in achieving great success for Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Our experienced cooks will provide you with great quality of food and our guides will check your health daily to prevent severe conditions of Altitude sickness. They are also well equipped to take care of your health in case of any medical emergency on the mountain.
So don’t hesitate to call us now and start booking your tour packages with Jerry Tanzania Tours today!