It generally takes 5 to 9 days to Climb Kilimanjaro. The more days you take for the trekking, the better your probabilities of reaching the top. Explorers sometimes take 5 days to have the lowest Summit success rate. Certain factors disturbing how long it takes to Kilimanjaro Hike. Kilimanjaro is a “walk-up” mountain, which implies there is no technical climbing involved. How much body capable or how to make your body capable to recover after the climb is very vital. It may be 2 days, 5 days, 10day, or 1months, completely depends on the way you had the trek.
THE MINIMUM PROBLEMS YOU MIGHT FACE AFTER THE KILIMANJARO HIKE
Climbing up to 5895mtrs will not at all an easy experience. You must have faced many physical challenges by gradually going up. But some of them continue up to the finishing of the Kilimanjaro Climb.
- out of breath
As climbers descend is very fast than ascend. Most of the pressure is just grab by the muscles of the legs and the joints of the feet. Which always takes time to recover.
WHAT IS VERY MUCH IMPORTANT TO RECOVER THE BODY?
- Well, Body recovery happens, some people have a very fast recovery and some people have late. It completely depends on physical fitness and mindset.
- If you are approaching the longer route your body will get less harm or capable to adapt the environment easily. Choosing a longer route is one important cause of fast body recovery.
- After 7-8hrs of trekking, It compulsory to have the rest of 6hrs minimum with very comfortable clothes and well sleep. So that the body will balance the capacity for acclimatization every day.
- Eat the right diet during and after the Kilimanjaro Trek, whether it’s carbohydrate or protein you must have eaten clean for durable energy. The diet is the indirect process for fast body recovery.
ACCLIMATIZATION (FACTOR THAT AFFECTS DURATION OF RECOVERY)
- The reason behind why mountaineers fail to reach the summit of Kilimanjaro is just that they have not acclimatized to the altitude.
- If you’re serious about finishing Kilimanjaro Climb, the main factor in your way is acclimatization.
- The good news is that going slow and taking your time, allows your body to gradually adapt to the lack of oxygen and also helps in recovering fast.
- The more days you spend on the mountain acclimatizing, the better your chances of reaching the top without less trouble.
Well, they are different people having different physical capacities. Having proper training with gain your recovery power very fast. Having proper rest is very important during and afte4hr the trekking. Sometimes some physical injuries stay throughout life.
So for better recovery you have to train yourself according to your body, eat properly and have proper rest for mental health and balance the body capacity. For more information like Climb Kilimanjaro Guide, just connect us @Jerry Tanzania Tours.