Being one of the front liner trekking companies operating in Tanzania we tend to craft some of the best budgets for climbing Kilimanjaro.We understand your dream and passion for exploring the adventure of trekking this majestic mountain.
Not forever trekker paying a huge amount is possible, hence we make sure our budgets to be perfect for every pocket.
The Cost of climbing Kilimanjaro depends on various factors and choosing the route is the primary one. If you tend to choose longer itineraries, it means such Kilimanjaro Routes that take you through log days hike will cost you more. However, we strictly prohibit people to choose very cheap packages.
We don’t prefer cheap Kilimanjaro Cost packagesbecause it doesn’t offer a quality service. The worst part of cheap packages is the porters who are the best partner of your Kilimanjaro trekking be the sufferer. Many trekking companies don’t pay the porters at all in cheap packages. The only way of their income is the tip of the client.
Being one of the prime trekking companies we could keep your booking private – terms and conditions accessible on solicitation.If you are interested to join one of our existing bookings, then visit Jerry TanzaniaTours today!
|Route||1 Person||2 Person Group||3 Person Group||4+ Person Group|
|6 Days Machame Route||1,755||1,670||1,580||1,500|
|6 Days Marangu Route||1,740||1,660||1,570||1,495|
|7 Days Rongai Route||1,850||1,770||1,645||1,560|
|7 Days Lemosho Route||1,850||1,770||1,650||1,570|
|9 Days Northern Circuit Route||2,430||2,350||2,275||2,160|
|Route||Arrival Date||Departure Date||Group Size (Maximum)||Price|
|7 Days Machame Route||Jan 04, 2020||Jan 10, 2020||(4) Person||1,550|
|7 Days Rongai Route||Jan 26, 2020||Feb 01, 2020||(4) Person||1,560|
|8 Days Lemosho Route||Feb 05, 2020||Feb 12, 2020||(5) Person||1,600|
|7 Days Lemosho Route||Feb 14, 2020||Feb 20, 2020||(3) Person||1,650|
|7 Days Machame Route||Mar 06, 2020||Mar 12, 2020||(4) Person||1,550|
|8 Days Lemosho Route||Mar 13, 2020||Mar 20, 2020||(3) Person||1,670|
|9 Days Northern Circuit Route||Jun 15, 2020||Jun 23, 2020||(2) Person||2,350|
|7 Days Lemosho Route||Jun 19, 2020||Jun 25, 2020||(4) Person||1,570|
|8 Days Lemosho Route||Jun 27, 2020||Jul 04, 2020||(3) Person||1,670|
|6 Days Machame Route||Jul 02, 2020||Jul 07, 2020||(3) Person||1,580|
- Round trip airport transfer
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Moshi (Before and After Climb)
- Bed and Breakfast
- Trip Crew :
- Mountain Guide
- Mountain Cook
- Mountain Porters
- Transportation to & from the mountain gate
- Meals and Treated Drinking Water
- Park fees
- All Taxes/VAT
- Oxygen for altitude sickness emergencies
- Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent
- Camping Equipment :
- Sleeping Tents
- Dinning Tents
- Sleeping mattress
- Tables and chairs
- Award : Certificate of Achievement if you reach Stella Point (5,730 metres) or Uhuru Peak (5,895 metres)
- International & Domestic flights
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Trekking gear
- Sleeping bag
- Visa fees: $100 per person for US Nationals and $50 per person for other Country Nationals
- Senior Mountain Guide: $20 per day / per group.
- Assistant Mountain Guide: $15 per day / per assistant guide/ per group.
- Mountain Cook: $15 per day / per group
- Mountain Porter: $10 per day / per porter.
- Laundry service
- Mountaineering insurance